I always have this fancy of walking with my upper scrub piece and a boxer below.I want to do that, for sure, at the hospital wards, not anywhere else. This is not greys anatomy influence; it’s just I like and admires my boxers so much. The Saudi dressing code proved its failure in the recent heat wave. It’s only June, and it easily goes up to 55C and more. So, boxers are the solution. If you go out wear only a boxer, or even go outdoors naked. It’s really hot, hot and horny. A friend of mine was telling me that Saudi people are always sexually aroused because the heat. And usually they seek a window or a hole to release this heat. My life is just like these papers.. line-less.. full of expectations, and many unexpected events.. so, I'm not sure how it would end.. though I feel the end is approaching soon.. Still it's lineless
College Life
I always have this fancy of walking with my upper scrub piece and a boxer below.I want to do that, for sure, at the hospital wards, not anywhere else. This is not greys anatomy influence; it’s just I like and admires my boxers so much. The Saudi dressing code proved its failure in the recent heat wave. It’s only June, and it easily goes up to 55C and more. So, boxers are the solution. If you go out wear only a boxer, or even go outdoors naked. It’s really hot, hot and horny. A friend of mine was telling me that Saudi people are always sexually aroused because the heat. And usually they seek a window or a hole to release this heat. 3 comments:
-
Hello Shadow,
How are you doing?
The weather usually gets worse every summer. Still, this time it's getting bad earlier than usual.
Anyway, the dressing code in KSU hospitals is wearing a baby blue scrubs and a white lab coat. The idea of boxer with a scrub t shirt was just my fancy and wishes it may happen one day..
Anesthesia could be my style, I hope I fit. I will start my attachment in July and I'll feed u back then about it..
What about you? what do u plan to specialize?
Thank you very much, :)
-
Doing great
I'm not sure yet about what I want, but so far I'm thinking of Internal Medicine ( not sure what subspeciality but I fell in love with cardio for sometime but murmurs are still driving me crazy!)or Emergency medicine.
Goodluck with Anesthesia!
Categories
- lineless (132)
- rubbish (38)
- شعر (32)
- life (26)
- community (19)
- medicine (15)
- saudi arabia (9)
- music (8)
- psychiatry (8)
- expectations (6)
- islam (6)
- Riyadh (4)
- evolution (4)
- fate (4)
- history (4)
- love (4)
- religion (4)
- scotland (4)
- shia (4)
- syria (4)
- universe (4)
- نثر (4)
- abuse (3)
- physics (3)
- sex (3)
- Qatif (2)
- books (2)
- butterfly effect (2)
- karma (2)
- la llorona (2)
- suicide (2)
- time (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- CanMEDS (1)
- Hypatia (1)
- college (1)
- dido (1)
- disturbance (1)
- exams (1)
- first line (1)
- french (1)
- i'm yours (1)
- the end (1)
- travel (1)
- wahhabi (1)
- أبو القاسم الشابي (1)
- الخميني (1)
- العيد (1)
- حزب الله (1)
- نزار قباني (1)
My Visitors
Popular Posts
-
Why do we tend to be complicated? In Starbucks, coffee could be only coffee. We don’t have to add milk, sugar, chocolate, and in some case...
-
My Egyptian tutor sits over that chair, in the smoking room, taking a deep breath of his cigarette. He closes his eyes while he inhales it,...
-
سرتُ معها في حقل ألغامٍ، و كل لغم يتفجر بسؤال. إلى الجمال الذي يكمن وراء الشك.. يا ابنة الصحراء! ما للخزامى يزهر، و إن حل عليه الخريف؟ و ...
-
The inhibition, we limit ourselves to, is a sad story. So, a free soul can be limitlessly creative. The odd attitude which great people sh...
-
I don’t remember how I’ve arrived to here. I opened my eyes, though I’m not sure if they were locked, on a whole new scene. Endless dunes c...
-
This took me outside the place, the time, and the body I linger into..
-
Humanity I just had left the hospital. Every time I have to work on weekends or late times, I think why am I here? Is it an obligat...
-
قبل أن ابدأ، إن كنتِ تبحثين عن أفكارٍ مبدعة أو كتابة متميزة بين هذه السطور، رجاءً لا تكلفي عينيك جهد الابصار، لا يوجد هنا ما يستحق...
-
إلى حياتي، و عمري، و زمني الجميل: هشة هي مخاوفي، و إن كانت ضاربةً في العمق. تكاد نسمة الهواء الرقيقة أن تهزها و تذهب بها سحيقاً، فم...
-
Fever Was it for real? I can’t believe surviving for ages without a beating heart. I had been kept against my will watching the elements ...



The weather here is getting worse every summer.
I don't think they will allow you to wear a boxer in the hospital :p. I don't know about here but in my place they are very strict about it. They even baned wearing denim!
So, are you considering Anesthesia as one of the options for future speciality?