My life is just like these papers.. line-less.. full of expectations, and many unexpected events.. so, I'm not sure how it would end.. though I feel the end is approaching soon.. Still it's lineless
Corpse
Posted by
Ahmed
at
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
It burns me inside
seeing one corpse
lying flat
hiding beneath it
seven stories
They tell trails
of seven lives
passed upon its soft skin,
bright eyes,
febrile heart,
and bored spirit
So its vision was very hazy
and its body surface was full of scars,
So its soul suffering
day and night.
It was a body seeking
badly for a heart
through seven lives
in seven lands
and seven skies.
Stupidly, it forgot
to search into other hearts,
And one night,
it decided to die
to search into shadow
Illusion,
and thirst
It felt like it’s lost in desert
it was burning too hard
But how could a corpse to feel
and cry..
this was written almost 16 months ago..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- lineless (132)
- rubbish (38)
- شعر (32)
- life (26)
- community (19)
- medicine (15)
- saudi arabia (9)
- music (8)
- psychiatry (8)
- expectations (6)
- islam (6)
- Riyadh (4)
- evolution (4)
- fate (4)
- history (4)
- love (4)
- religion (4)
- scotland (4)
- shia (4)
- syria (4)
- universe (4)
- نثر (4)
- abuse (3)
- physics (3)
- sex (3)
- Qatif (2)
- books (2)
- butterfly effect (2)
- karma (2)
- la llorona (2)
- suicide (2)
- time (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- CanMEDS (1)
- Hypatia (1)
- college (1)
- dido (1)
- disturbance (1)
- exams (1)
- first line (1)
- french (1)
- i'm yours (1)
- the end (1)
- travel (1)
- wahhabi (1)
- أبو القاسم الشابي (1)
- الخميني (1)
- العيد (1)
- حزب الله (1)
- نزار قباني (1)
My Visitors
Popular Posts
-
Why do we tend to be complicated? In Starbucks, coffee could be only coffee. We don’t have to add milk, sugar, chocolate, and in some case...
-
My Egyptian tutor sits over that chair, in the smoking room, taking a deep breath of his cigarette. He closes his eyes while he inhales it,...
-
سرتُ معها في حقل ألغامٍ، و كل لغم يتفجر بسؤال. إلى الجمال الذي يكمن وراء الشك.. يا ابنة الصحراء! ما للخزامى يزهر، و إن حل عليه الخريف؟ و ...
-
The inhibition, we limit ourselves to, is a sad story. So, a free soul can be limitlessly creative. The odd attitude which great people sh...
-
I don’t remember how I’ve arrived to here. I opened my eyes, though I’m not sure if they were locked, on a whole new scene. Endless dunes c...
-
This took me outside the place, the time, and the body I linger into..
-
Humanity I just had left the hospital. Every time I have to work on weekends or late times, I think why am I here? Is it an obligat...
-
قبل أن ابدأ، إن كنتِ تبحثين عن أفكارٍ مبدعة أو كتابة متميزة بين هذه السطور، رجاءً لا تكلفي عينيك جهد الابصار، لا يوجد هنا ما يستحق...
-
إلى حياتي، و عمري، و زمني الجميل: هشة هي مخاوفي، و إن كانت ضاربةً في العمق. تكاد نسمة الهواء الرقيقة أن تهزها و تذهب بها سحيقاً، فم...
-
Fever Was it for real? I can’t believe surviving for ages without a beating heart. I had been kept against my will watching the elements ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment