The chances of the regime to save your life are almost equal to that you may die because of the treatment. So, why do we use such drugs to save, or in many cases to kill, our patients? Is it because life is worthy to live, even with suffering?? I don’t think so. In my opinion, I would rather die in agony, than living in pain. Or waiting my time to come, so eager to live or so eager to die?
Ok, last Tuesday I was in my wander land, El Shimisy hospital. A patient was brought by his son to discuss the possibility of performing AV fistula to dialysis. The doctor rejected that softly, and smartly. Later, he told me I would rather leave the patient dying in ease that taking him through all these surgeries and pain. No need to mention that the patient is almost dying.
Still, do we have the authority to control lives? I don’t know.
Back to chemo thereby, we still use it to save patients. Yet what about using a drug every day to save my life, and in same time, I know it will be ruined soon later, with or without the drug. That’s really hard equation.
My life is just like these papers.. line-less.. full of expectations, and many unexpected events.. so, I'm not sure how it would end.. though I feel the end is approaching soon.. Still it's lineless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- lineless (132)
- rubbish (38)
- شعر (32)
- life (26)
- community (19)
- medicine (15)
- saudi arabia (9)
- music (8)
- psychiatry (8)
- expectations (6)
- islam (6)
- Riyadh (4)
- evolution (4)
- fate (4)
- history (4)
- love (4)
- religion (4)
- scotland (4)
- shia (4)
- syria (4)
- universe (4)
- نثر (4)
- abuse (3)
- physics (3)
- sex (3)
- Qatif (2)
- books (2)
- butterfly effect (2)
- karma (2)
- la llorona (2)
- suicide (2)
- time (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- CanMEDS (1)
- Hypatia (1)
- college (1)
- dido (1)
- disturbance (1)
- exams (1)
- first line (1)
- french (1)
- i'm yours (1)
- the end (1)
- travel (1)
- wahhabi (1)
- أبو القاسم الشابي (1)
- الخميني (1)
- العيد (1)
- حزب الله (1)
- نزار قباني (1)
My Visitors
Popular Posts
-
Why do we tend to be complicated? In Starbucks, coffee could be only coffee. We don’t have to add milk, sugar, chocolate, and in some case...
-
My Egyptian tutor sits over that chair, in the smoking room, taking a deep breath of his cigarette. He closes his eyes while he inhales it,...
-
سرتُ معها في حقل ألغامٍ، و كل لغم يتفجر بسؤال. إلى الجمال الذي يكمن وراء الشك.. يا ابنة الصحراء! ما للخزامى يزهر، و إن حل عليه الخريف؟ و ...
-
The inhibition, we limit ourselves to, is a sad story. So, a free soul can be limitlessly creative. The odd attitude which great people sh...
-
I don’t remember how I’ve arrived to here. I opened my eyes, though I’m not sure if they were locked, on a whole new scene. Endless dunes c...
-
This took me outside the place, the time, and the body I linger into..
-
Humanity I just had left the hospital. Every time I have to work on weekends or late times, I think why am I here? Is it an obligat...
-
قبل أن ابدأ، إن كنتِ تبحثين عن أفكارٍ مبدعة أو كتابة متميزة بين هذه السطور، رجاءً لا تكلفي عينيك جهد الابصار، لا يوجد هنا ما يستحق...
-
إلى حياتي، و عمري، و زمني الجميل: هشة هي مخاوفي، و إن كانت ضاربةً في العمق. تكاد نسمة الهواء الرقيقة أن تهزها و تذهب بها سحيقاً، فم...
-
Fever Was it for real? I can’t believe surviving for ages without a beating heart. I had been kept against my will watching the elements ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment